Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Strijbosch Acrylics Unlimited bv.
SAU | Amsterdam grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your own [personal and non-commercial] use.
SAU Amsterdam does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without SAU | Amsterdam’s prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to [email protected]
Enforcement of copyright
SAU | Amsterdam takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If SAU | Amsterdam discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, SAU | Amsterdam bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of SAU | Amsterdam copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to SAU | Amsterdam; [email protected]
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please report this by email to [email protected]
How it works?
Phase 1, request
If you want us to make a Tombstone or Award we require (if possible) the following information;
- dealinformation; if you have just put this in the body of your text and we will do the rest
- Determine the wishes of your deal team. Maybe your MD has a specific idea for the development? Share this with us!
- What is the requested number of pieces. Making tombstones or awards requires many changes to the original setup from machines. Each product is an individual and unique handmade product. We divide the setup cost by the number of ordered to determine the product cost. So the more you order the lower the setupcosts per product are
- What is the needed delivery time, casted products (something is on the inside of the product), need approx.. 1 week more than non-casted ones. Per design the delivery time can vary from within a week to abt.. 3 weeks!
- Do you have a budget? Just for our developers, if you do not know the budget we will develop designs anyway but maybe it is all out of your budget. So you better say on forehand!
Phase 2, making designs
Immediate after finishing the first phase the second starts. In a deal team we take your requests and all the information we gardened and discuss this in a designers meeting and designing starts. Mostly this takes 24 hours depending on the available information. We make either 2 or 3 designs to show you the possibilities and development directions.
Phase 3, selecting designs
When you have received the designs you have to discuss them within your team Sometimes we’ve designed exactly what you want and sometimes we have to re-design. Please note that you can change designs free of charge. If you have difficulties in making a choice by drawings? No worries, our salesman will visit you!
Phase 4, ordering
Toggle inhoud hoort hier, klikt u op de knop Bewerken om deze tekst te veranderen.
Phase 5, production and delivery
We have informed you about the delivery date so you know when to expect the tombstones. Our last year performance was a 100% score in delivery before diner dates.We ship out by UPS, on request you can ask for a special service
Phase 6, payment
When delivery is done you will receive an invoice. We request you to follow the payment instructions